To ensure we have the right calibre of staff, and to compliment our local recruitment branches, we also recruit across Europe. The successful staff join us for a season, and have the choice to live in one of our Worker Villages.
Key aspects of our Accommodation Services include:
- Welfare management & support
- Dedicated Accommodation management
- Full compliance with GLA and H&S standards
- Strict internal standards and weekly checks
- Structured external audits including clients and regulatory bodies
We currently operate 7 worker villages, accommodating up to 1,500 workers. 2015 has seen our first Worker Village in the South Region, and we will also see our first Worker Village in the newly opened Lincolnshire region.
All our sites include static caravans or lodges, including kitchen, bathroom and toilet facilities, heating, water supply and communal areas for socialising and events.
For more information on our accommodation, please see our living with Pro-Force area.