Pro-force working together are looking to recruit a self-motivated two individuals to coordinate an onsite contract based at our client’s premises in Birchington-on-Sea, Kent.
The role is primarily dealing with the daily welfare and management of our temporary workforce based from that site, as well as building & maintaining the company’s relationship with the client.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Workforce planning of staff on daily basis and ensuring 100% of order fulfilment – on time and in full ensuring compliance with all related legislation
• Support of temporary staff as is required to ensure welfare of staff
• Deputies for other team members as is required
• Accurate, complete and timely record keeping and updating and provision of suitable management information and reports
• Monitoring and support of temporary workforce to ensure high levels pf product quality and adherence to targets
• Provision of suitable training on product standards quality assessment and related operational standards to ensure all new starts are equipped with the necessary skills to perform to a high standard and meet targets
• Monitoring staff to assess performance levels and provision of remedial training as is required in connection with guidance from service team members
• People management, Supervisory/Team Leader experience
• Excellent communication skills
• PC literacy including a basic appreciation of Word and Excel
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For information on how we collect, process and store personal data, please refer to our privacy notice on our website.