Job Role: Account Manager – Russian & English Speaking Location:
Canterbury Salary: 25-30k per annum DOE
Hours: Full Time
National leading recruitment agency Pro-Force Limited, specialising in providing temporary labour to the agricultural, horticultural and fresh produce industries, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to support the Kent division.
The role is responsible for managing a number of key accounts within the Kent region, as well as providing ongoing support and a link between the international recruitment teams overseas and the operational management teams within the UK, in order to ensure the welfare of the temporary workforce on a variety of different assignments for a range of clients.
Fluency in both English and Russian is essential for the role. A full driving licence due to rural location is also required.
Main duties include:
– Supporting the international recruitment team with order and candidate specifications for a range of agricultural and fresh produce assignments – Managing new arrivals and providing ongoing welfare support
– Providing ongoing support to operational teams to ensure high levels of performance
– Day to day tasks including answering queries and problem solving
– Ensuring compliance in all aspects of operations from recruitment, induction and weekly HR and Payroll tasks
– Performing site and client visits to develop and maintain business relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess:
– Proven experience in an Account Management role
– Background in temporary recruitment desirable
– Ability to work independently and flexibly
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Interviews commencing as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For full information on our data protection procedures in accordance with the Data Protection Act, please see our Privacy Notice available via our website.