Role: Financial Data Analyst
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40k – £60k DOE
Pro-Force, a leading national labour provider to the agricultural, horticultural, fresh produce and manufacturing industries, is looking for an experienced Financial Data Analyst to join our Head Office team.
This is a new position, with responsibility for supporting the Finance team to improve on existing reporting and data management.
Pro-Force is currently undergoing a systems review in all areas of operations and this role would take a hands on leadership approach to improving on existing systems and develop new procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
– Client analysis, forecasting and KPI reporting (financial and operational)
– Financial modelling of data for decision modelling, budgets planning and forecasting
– Reporting on financial performance, identifying trends and data modelling improvements
– Competitor analysis and market research
– Drive process change and make recommendations for improvements.
The ideal candidate will require:
– Advanced excel skills with VBA knowledge
– Experience using Power Bi
– Previous experience in a financial data analyst position
– Experience in Payroll would be desirable.
Interviews commencing as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Full driving licence and own transport required due to rural location of role.
Face to face interviews completed with COVID-19 secure measures in place.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For more information on how we use, process and store personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice available on our website.