Role: Payroll and Accounts Apprentice
Hours: Full Time Mon – Fri
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Pro-Force are looking for a self motivated individual keen to kick start their career in Accounts & Payroll within a well established national business.
We are looking for someone highly numerate, with good ITC skills, looking to develop their skills as part of a busy Finance team.
Previous experience not required as full training delivered.
Qualifications available dependant on your individual requirements, which are delivered via our training partner and cover a range of topics and levels, such as AAT, business management and business improvement techniques.
– Supporting Payroll team with processing new starters and leavers
– Supporting the Accounts team with data entry, purchase ledger / sales ledger tasks, reconciliation
– General office administration e.g. filing, telephone duties, data entry.
– GSCE’s or equivalence in English / Maths
– Excellent numeracy
– Excellent level of written and oral communication
– ITC literacy including Excel essential.
Interviews commencing as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Own transport essential due to rural location.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For more information on how we collect, process and store personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice on our website.