We are looking for a variety of people with experience as a Food Production Operative in a Greenhouse environment for our clients in the Margate/Ramsgate/Birchington area to start work as soon as possible To maintain the upkeep and growing of the plants along with picking of the fruit within a greenhouse environment, picking of tomatoes, pruning, twisting, lowering of the plants, duties to be allocated by the Supervisor where necessary and everyone is expected to be flexible due to the ever changing work environment, various cleaning and removal of plants is required throughout the season in line with the clients guidelines.
- The fruit when picked is put in crates on a trolley, the use of scissor lifts and forklifts may be required (full training will be given)
- To operate a ‘clean as you go’ policy ensuring place of work and surrounding areas are kept clean and clear of obstructions and potential hazards.
- To act in a professional and courteous manner in relation to work colleagues, supervisors and visitors.
- To ensure that individual performance is achieved to the necessary required output levels.
- To carry out any duties requested in a willing and helpful manner.
- Benefits Include:
- Full time positions after trial period
- Long term assignments
- Overtime and bonuses available
- Weekly Pay
- Canteen with free tea and coffee
- Showers/lockers and changing facilities
- Uniform/PPE provided
- Monthly worker welfare meetings
- Online weekly payslips
- Monday to Friday
H&S requirements Allergies – Please advise a Pro-Force representative or your supervisor during your induction if you have any allergies, especially bee stings, as bee’s are present in the greenhouse.
Starting rate £8.91 per hour rising with experience and skill to £9.45 per hour
If you are interested in this vacancy you can call or email at:
Tomas: +(44) 07834 000939